A Current Account gives you maximum financial flexibility with instant access to your funds. This type of account is based on the Sharia concepts of Qard Al Hasan and Wadei’ah and, therefore, does not benefit from any profit payments, as the bank guarantees the repayment of your funds at any time.
By giving priority to customer convenience, we have designed the Ithmaar Bank Current Account to give you total liquidity and access to your funds at all times.
- Can be opened in Bahraini Dinars, Saudi Riyals, US Dollars, British Pounds, Euro, Qatari Riyal, United Arab Emirates Dirham, Swiss Franc;
- Current accounts can be opened in the name of individuals, Joint Personal, Sole Proprietorship, Body Corporate, Club, Society or any other legal entity;
- Cheque books facility available with option of one size;
- Free Debit card at the time of account opening for individuals, Joint Personal, Sole Proprietorship;
- Free access to eBanking channels i.e. Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
- Monthly statement of account
- Easy money transfer options between your own accounts or to other beneficiaries within Bahrain or overseas.
RequirementsClick Here to Download PDF
|Commercial Registration (CR) or Certificate of Incorporation|
|Partnership Agreement (only in case of Partnership Companies)|
|Memorandum of Association|
|Articles of Association|
|Smart card of all Authorised Signatories and Passports (for non-Bahrainis)|
|List of Directors Names, Country of Residence and Nationality|
|Details / Smart cards of the Shareholders Holding more than 20% of the Issued Capital|
|Latest Financial Report|
|Authorized Signatory Booklet|
|Approval of the Concerned Authority|
- Must have an income of min. BD 500 (Bahraini) / BD 800 (Non Bahraini)
- Applicant must be 21 years old or above
- Minimum Initial deposit of BD 300 or USD 1000 or EUR 1000 or SR 5000
- A minimum balance charge of BD 5 or USD 13 or EUR 12 or SR 50 if the average monthly balance is less than BD 300 or equivalent.
- Download the form
- Print the form on standard A4 paper
- Complete the form
- Prepare supporting documents (For account opening only)
- Prepare initial deposit (For account opening only) .Please refer to respective product pages in website for details on required initial deposit or click here for Schedule of Charges
- Visit our nearest branch to submit the form and proceed with your request Click here for list of branches
or APPLY ONLINE
Note: The applicant is required to sign the needful documents (i.e. application form) during his visit to the branch
For more information, please contact our Call Centre or any of our Outlets.