Use any debit card issued by any bank in Bahrain to pay all your Ithmaar Bank credit card bills with the new ePayment service.
- Free of charge
- Easy and convenient
- Safe and secure payments
Terms and Conditions
In consideration of the ePayment service (the "Service") to be provided by Ithmaar Bank as described from time to time in information distributed by Ithmaar Bank to its customers, the undersigned customer (the "Customer") of Ithmaar Bank B.S.C. (the "Bank") agrees as follows:
- General- The Customer hereby requests and authorizes Ithmaar Bank to send SMS notification of regular periodic account statement(s) and any required account disclosures to the Customer in electronic format for all accounts designated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer understands that he will be responsible for viewing his account(s) statement(s) and disclosures through the Bank's website, and that by accepting these Terms and Conditions, he will no longer receive paper account statements for all his accounts with the Bank.
- Service Technical Requirements - The Customer hereby affirms and agrees that he has access to the following computer hardware and software, which are necessary for the operation of this Service:
- Personal Computer with internet access
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser (version 6.0 or higher) or Firefox browser (version 3.0 or higher)
- Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or higher
- Authorized access
- Method by which to store statements: printer, download capability, sufficient memory space on computer, or disk drives
- Customer must be the primary account owner on all accounts he wishes to use the Service.
- Liability- The Bank will not be responsible or liable for consequential or incidental damages resulting from the use of this Service, damages arising from unauthorized access to the Service, damages arising from Customer's inability to access his online account statement, including computer, email or internet malfunctions, or any costs associated with updating, modifying or terminating his software or hardware.
- Confidentiality- The Customer agrees to maintain the confidentiality and security of his online banking Access ID and Password, and the Customer agrees that the Bank's security procedures are commercially reasonable.
- The Customer may at any time requests to stop receiving eStatements and to return to receiving paper statements. Once in effect, the next statement issued to the Customer will be a paper statement.
- The Bank may at its sole discretion, at any time and without any prior notice to the Customer, suspend the Customer’s access to eStatements during which time the Customer will receive paper statements via post. .
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied by the Bank in its sole discretion with notification.
- The Customer understands that the Bank has the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse this or any other application.
- The Customer understands that the Service is free of charge.
- The Customer acknowledges that he has reviewed and understood these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound hereby.