Ithmaar Bank’s Sharia-compliant financing services are designed to help you reach your goals whatever the circumstances. Ithmaar Personal Finance provides fast and easy access to finance, allowing you to meet your various personal needs. Sharia-compliant personal financing covers, for example, marriage, travel, education, furniture and home appliances, building materials, maintenance and repair work. In addition, Ithmaar’s unique car financing helps you get behind the wheel.
Apply for Ithmaar Personal Finance now and get your plans off the ground!
- Available to salaried individuals, self-employed professionals, small business owners, retirees and GCC Nations.
- Available to all nationalities
- Financing of up to BD 200,000, depending on the customer segment
- Access to a full suite of Sharia-compliant banking services
- Attractive profit rates
- Up to 84-months tenor, depending on the customer segment
- 3-month grace period option
- Life Insurance Takaful
For all pricing options and more information please contact our Call Center (13 303030) or visit our nearest branch
* Calculated for BD 10,000 over 48 months tenor
** Professionals such as accountants, doctors, architects and other professionals who meet Ithmaar Bank’s credit criteria.
The Facilities may be extended to individuals residing and working in the Kingdom of Bahrain. This includes the following:
- Salaried Individuals: These are natural persons who have permanent stable jobs and receive regular monthly salaries.
- GCC Nationals working in Bahrain for a period not less than 12 months at the time of application.
- Business Owners: Entrepreneurs own legitimate business entities in Bahrain, either solely or in partnership with other individuals. This includes “Self Employed Professionals” such as medical doctors, architects and lawyers working for their own account under a recognized legal commercial entity.
- Retired Individuals: Individuals who are not actively employed but are covered by recognized retirement plans such as Social Insurance Organization and/or similar military plans. Individuals who have sought early retirement but continue working for a recognized employer will be consider as “Salaried Individual”.
- High Net Worth Individuals: Individuals as defined in our Private Banking Policy.
Eligibility CriteriaClick Here to Download PDF
|Bahraini||Expatriate||GCC National||Early Retired||Business Owners|
|Min. Salary / Income||BD 400||BD 450||BD 450||BD 400||BD 2000|
|Age when applying||21||21||21||21||21|
|Age at maturity of finance||60||60||60||70||70|
|Admin Fees||BD 200||BD 200||BD 200||BD 200||BD 250|
|Latest Pay Slip|
|Bank Statement||3 Months||3 Months||3 Months||3 Months||6 Months|
|Max. Tenor Secured By Property||10yr||10yr||10yr||10yr||10yr|
|Min. Finance Amount||BD 1,000||BD 1,000||BD 1,000||BD 1,000||BD 1,000|
|Max. Finance Amount||BD 150,000||BD 100,000||BD 50,000||BD 100,000||BD 75,000|