It’s as liquid as cash in your pocket. The Ithmaar Bank Savings Account adheres to Sharia principles and is designed to give you flexible access to your funds at all times while you continue to earn profit. Profit is paid to customer’s accounts on a periodical basis following the concept of the ‘Modaraba’ contract with profits distributed on a monthly basis.
- Can be opened in Bahraini Dinars and US Dollars;
- Profit is paid on a monthly basis;
- Savings accounts can be opened in the name of Individuals, Joint Personal, Sole Proprietorship, Body Corporate or any other legal entity;
- Free Debit Card at the time of account opening;
- Free access to eBanking channels i.e. Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
- Semi Annual statements
RequirementsClick Here to Download PDF
|Commercial Registration (CR) or Certificate of Incorporation|
|Partnership Agreement (only in case of Partnership Companies)|
|Memorandum of Association|
|Articles of Association|
|Smart card of all Authorised Signatories and Passports (for non-Bahrainis)|
|List of Directors Names, Country of Residence and Nationality|
|Details / Smart cards of the Shareholders Holding more than 20% of the Issued Capital|
|Latest Financial Report|
|Authorized Signatory Booklet|
|Approval of the Concerned Authority|
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above
- Minimum Initial deposit of BD 20 or USD 50
- A minimum balance charge of BD 1 if the average monthly balance is less than BD 20 or equivalent.
- Download the form
- Print the form on standard A4 paper
- Complete the form
- Prepare supporting documents (For account opening only)
- Prepare initial deposit (For account opening only) .Please refer to respective product pages in website for details on required initial deposit or click here for Schedule of Charges
- Visit our nearest branch to submit the form and proceed with your request Click here for list of branches
or APPLY ONLINE
Note: The applicant is required to sign the needful documents (i.e. application form) during his visit to the branch
For more information, please contact our Call Centre or any of our Outlets.