Thimaar Junior Account is a saving scheme that allows minors (Under 18 years) to win Thimaar prizes. Thimaar Junior account holder will enter Thimaar Junior draws as well as the normal Thimaar draws which consists of 4,044 lucky winners to win over 3 million in prizes to be won in monthly, semi-annual, during Eid draws, loyalty draws and the National Day draw throughout the year. Thimaar junior draws includes prizes for a total of $210,000.
Every BD30 saved in your Thimaar Account entitles you to one entry into the draws. The more you save in multiples and the longer you maintain your account, the more you increase your chances of winning.
The new Thimaar Junior Account scheme is considered to be the first prize-linked account in the region that is specifically tailored for minors (Under 18 years).
- Can be opened in Bahraini Dinars only.
- Profit will be distributed monthly (similar to normal saving accounts).
- Normal saving account profit rates will apply.
- Thimaar Junior Account can be opened in the name of minors (Under 18 years)
- eStatement of Accounts will be issued every month.
- Free access to eBanking and Mobile Banking.